picked up and installed my new starter yesterday and now i have no power at all in my truck. nothing at all. no lights or anyhitng i have checked the wire that runs into my fuse panel and i have nothing. this wire should be hot? where does this wire come from? right off the battery or from the starter? when i installed the starter i hooked 3 wires up to it. a ground. a hot from the battery, and the ignition. should there be another wire? in looking at my chilton manual, i found a wiring diagram, but only for a gasoline engine, it says that the hot wire to the fuse panel comes off of the starter. is this the same in a diesel? did i miss something? IIRC i only removed 3 wires when i took off the old starter. does this make sense? sorry for the long post but i am completely confused here. thanks.