Found out (at the cost of a Bogger with less than 50 miles on it ) 35's will not fit with only six inches of lift. I needed to do some trimming. Wasn't sure how to do it and still have it look decent (not real hot on the hacked look) so a buddy of mine came by to help me out. Ended up trimming off about six inches of the front part of the front fender. Couldn't figure out how to cut the rear of the fender so it was uniform on both sides until we remembered that all the build shows on Discovery use cardboard templates. Who says there is nothing good on t.v.? So we cut a template of what we wanted and marked up the fender and started cutting. Ended up with this: As we had to cut out the inner fender liner as well the rear part of the fender was a little weak. So we fabbed up a lip to weld on. The lip covers up the cut edges, and adds a lot of strength back to fender, easily as strong as the uncut fender. Had to cut some rust out of the inner fenders, so I still have to weld in a new piece. I could not flex out all the way before the trim, but after I am pretty confident I will be able to fit 38's on it and not rub. Had to put the passenger tire in the ditch so we didn't max out our "ramp" One thing I did learn, is that Chevy has a lousy design to their fenders. When we cut the rear part of the fender, there was ALOT of mud, leaves, etc. in there. Looks like it comes down from the top of the fenders. I am going to put a couple one inch holes on the bottom of the inner fender liner so that can all drain out, and I can get a hose in there to wash it out. I have enough rust problems as it is. I am really happy with the way it turned out. Also figured out that body work is harder than I thought. I smoothed the paint out and shot it with some rattle can to keep the rust off. As soon as the paint hit it, I could see every low spot. Guess I will have to smooth all that out with some Metal 2 Metal or something. I have been out since March with a messed up back, but hopefully I will finally get to take it out for a little break in run. I have not been able to wheel it since I swapped in the axles and put the lift on. Should be an eye opener. With my luck lately I will probably flop it.