Finaly got the new plant in today, took alot longer than I figured it would even with the front clip removed. I found that the kicked out oil pan would not go in with the x-member attached, had to remove it then reinstall it. The tall valve covers had to have the firewall massaged to get them to clear. Had to massage the firewall some more to install the HEI with the Accell super coil. Mostly alot of lil stuff that just didn't want to fit right the first time. Lots of missing parts( PO stuff). But it was worth every bit when that sucker fired off the first time around and it sat through the cam break in with no troubles. Just have a bunch of small stuff to do like install the seats and work out some wiring gremlems. Inurance and tags is tomorrow, then it's road worthy. Just in time too, the jeep's front end finaly took a crap and it is no longer drivable. I took a bunch of pics, soon as I get em devoloped I'll get em posted.