Flange Me ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by fatdog, Oct 31, 2005.

  1. fatdog

    fatdog Registered Member

    Jun 1, 2001
    Likes Received:
    Soda Springs Idaho
    Hi all, been away awhile, but like a bad penny I keep turning up :D . This time I decided to pay. It is a great site, with great info, and great people, and it was just time to ante up. I decided to lift the ol 72 blazoo 4" with a zero rate in the rear, and now I've got the driveshaft blues. I've got the rear figured out, but I've got a ? on the front I hope someone can help with. I currently have a 205 with a 350 auto, and it has the u-joint style yoke on it. Because I'm going to have to replace the front shaft anyway (someone previously removed the cv,) and I know where I can get a newer style flange shaft, I would like to switch to this style. Can this be done? If so, what are the year and model applications for a flange style yoke that will fit my 1972 205 in the front?

    Thanks for your help, Rob

Share This Page