I was trying to fix the mess of wiring under my dash last night, and accidentally touched one of my test wires from the temp gauge to the dash. It sparked up a bit, and now my temp and fuel gauges are stuck at 1/3. Grounding them does nothing, neither does disconnecting the battery, or starting up the truck. I've even removed the resistor and printed circuit - still no movement. They're just always sitting at 1/3 now - does it sound like I fried my gauges? The fuses look fine, and so do the wires.