Just thought I'd pass this along. A guy here in town was changing his fuel filter under his vehicle. He was in his garage using one of those little halogen shop lights under the car for light. Fuel leaked out of the filter/gasline line onto the hot light where it instantly ignited. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif The resulting fire burned his house down. He was lucky to get out from under the vehicle without getting seriously burned. This story hit home for me because I just changed my fuel filter using the exact same type of light under my K5. I do keep it well away from the work aera because it is soo bright and hot. But accidents have a strange way of happening. A good reason to keep a fire extinguisher handy Too. I have one on each side of my shop.