Top has been off for a year, sitting in a corner of the garage taking up space. So I finally got off my butt and took care of things...here are a couple of pics. to ceiling 1 to ceiling 2 Hardest part was that I didn't have big enough rachets...I'd have to ratchet up a couple of the corners until I got some slack, pull out the excess slack and ratchet up the other corners...repeating the process over and over. Could only go about 8 inches at a time and I was going from the floor to the ceiling so it took a good long while, probably 45mins to 1 hour. You can see the excess rolled up and hung on hooks.