When I bought my K5 the headliner drooped and I finally got tired of the wave when the window was down. Very distracting. The following steps are how I replaced the headliner. 1) I removed all the molding first.The pillers were a bit sticky by the bottom windshied.Careful not to break them. 2) I then removed the cardboard backing, be careful not to damage it. 3) I removed all remnents of the liner from the cardboard backing. 4) I took a wirebrush and scraped all the sponge residue from the cardboard. 5) I then placed my material, I used grey felt I got at K-Mart, I got about three yards, and placed it on the cardboard and cut a template overlapping a few inches on either side. 6) I then used 3M yellow spray adhesive and coated the backing with a generous coat. The area is so small it is not neccessary to use any sophisticated means to apply the spray adhesive. In the past I have also rolled and or brushed the glue on.It won't effect the tensile strength of the dried glue. 7) I then sprayed adhesive on one side of the new liner material, again the area is so small it is you can spray it on any way you would like, might even try circles for the artistic effect. Squares for...well you know... 8) Then let the adhesive dry to the just tacky stage. Kinda like me.... 9) I laid the material on the tailgate and lowered the cardboard to it. Then turned it over and started to remove the wrinkles by gently lifting the material up and laying it back down. 10) I then cut the excess material from the backing . 11) I then reinstalled the backing and replaced all the molding. Now the proud owner of a new headliner and saved myself the hundred dollars the shop wanted... I have left another post directing those who wish to know more about adhesives and their application. Happy trucking...errrr 4 wheeling.