CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

HEY, 84gmcjimmy!!!

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
Are you gonna be around this weekend. We're heading out to the acreage at Wasa, and thought you might want to drop by.

You really gotta buy a membership so I can PM you!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
Im working on a membership don't worry, what day would you want me to drop by if I can, i'm not sure, but I may, sometime soon I'm leaving to the coast to see family for a while that I haven't seen in years.

-Steve

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
We're gonna be out there from Good Friday to Monday. I'm borrowing a backhoe from a buddy to do a bunch of trenching and landscaping on Saturday, but other than that I'll be just hanging around doing odd jobs. The lake won't be warm enough to take the kids to yet, so I can't imagine we'll be going anywhere(unless we run into Cranbrook for supplies)....

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
I just asked my parents, and they confirmed that we're leaving tuesday or wedsday morning for the coast. I tried to ask them if we could go next week, (after easter weekend) but they said no, because my mom has to work next week. Sorry I can't come, but next time your near, maybe I'll be in town and can come. What is there for 4-wheeling at your property? Thanks for the invite, and sorry I cannot come /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hope you guys have fun /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
No problem, brother!!!

We're out there at least 2 weekends a month from now until October. I also take a week of holidays in July and two in August. I'm sure we'll be able to hook up at least once this year.

There's supposed to be an awesome old trail up to an abandoned minesite way above Wasa. I think you get there via Lazy Lake Road or Premier Lake Road. My neighbor grew up in Kimberley so he knows his way around those parts...

Top Bottom