CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

high angle driveline

white_knight

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I highly recommend jessee and high angle drive line. All our shafts are done by him plus been using one of his since 2001 without a problem at all. Great work and very friendly.

alaskanbowtie

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
When I talked with him it was 495.00 BUT you get what you pay for and that is one of the more important investments!!

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score
The shaft itself isn't $495, but by the time you get a yoke for your front axle to upgrade, you'll spend slightly more than that.

You're going to need to send jesse the front flange off your case, too.

He machines the flange to accept his 1350 CV, and sells you a new 1410 yoke for your axle and it bolts up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You send him back your flange for a core charge refund.

jwduke

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well lets see, mine was $562 (Shipping included), I won one of Jesse's free drive line give-aways, so that dropped it to $362, then I got $60 back, when I sent my transfer case yoke back. So mine was $302. But the workmanship on this driveshaft is superior, I almost thaught about putting it on the coffe table, for a conversation piece. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Oh and if you are thinking about Driveshaftsuperstore, don't! I called about a 1350 yoke, for a Dana 44HD, they quoted me $165, and I would receive $25 back for my old yoke. So I went for it, when I received my credit card statement, they charged me $200! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif So, i'm disputing that charge! They tried to say the extra $60 was for shipping! And they shipped it by UPS ground, and it was only $4.65! So give me a break!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Stomper

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm going to be ordering a HAD front very soon....that is the only option for high quality shafts imo.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Dang JW,
You sure have alot of trouble with people trying to rip you off with shipping charges /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

ratzila

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I just recieved my HAD shafts and am very impressed & happy with quality.I went with 1410 front 42 degree cv driveshaft and for the rear 1350 cv to 1410 rear yoke so in the
future I can add the driveshaft e brake kit. It is well worth the price to pay for this type of workmanship. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

jwduke

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

Dang JW,
You sure have alot of trouble with people trying to rip you off with shipping charges /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it! <font color="red"> </font>

Top Bottom