CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Hummer wheel ?

azblazor

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stock humvee rims are backspaced 7+ inches. The only way to run them without recentering is to space them out with dually width hubs, or spacers.

OL14BLAZ

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
The only way to run them without recentering is to space them out with dually width hubs, or spacers.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can also convert to high steer arms with offset built into them to clear the hummer rims. Like these OTT arms I'm using on the front of my 60 for my project.

6675Hi-Steer_Arms_for_Dana_60.jpg

Those are CNC machines from a solid pc of steel. No welds anywhere, ie very strong.

Eric

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
What bank did you have to rob for those purdy things?
How much were they?
Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

$340 a pair according to their site. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Wow! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Nice looking stuff though.

OL14BLAZ

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I bought them through inchwormgear in CA, real nice guy to deal with and he had them in stock. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif The axle is almost finished I will try and get a pic of them on the axle if anyone wants to see them installed?

Eric

OL14BLAZ

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Daniel I see your putting those 48s to good use. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

885BigTires.JPG

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I want to see him put one of those on the spare tire carrier! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom