CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Hydro assist questions, searched back a ways

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
I know we have discussed it but I have some simple questions, where do I drill the holes for the hoses off my steering box? What size bit? And what tap? Not ognna pay to ship mine to WTO and ship it back and pay to have this work done when I can do it fine myself I just need a little info.

RootBreaker

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I also am looking for the link that was given.... I want to do this too.. I have a 2wd gearbox waitin... gonna drill it up then plug them... gonna do xover first.. then hydro assist.. so I want the holes there for when im ready... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
What is hydro assist? I no what x-over is, just not the hydro assist. Im new in 4x4ing so please be kind /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
basically you should just put the PM you sent me up on your site as a tech guide /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif thanks a lot man. nice new avatar by the way.

BOWTIE

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
PMs sent.

sled dog- thanks i thought about that but never got around to it. seeing as people want the info i may do it now. glad it helped you out. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom