CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

I think I scored!!!

BlackDog714

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well, I went scouring for a TBI'd small block yesterday. Everything I saw looked like crap for WAY too much money. The last place on my list was Olympic 4x4 in Snohomish WA. I called before I went and they said they had several 350's in stock. They did. A whole bunch of older blocks (all carb'd) and 2 newer ones. They had a 97 Vortec for $875 but it had been in an engine fire (melted intake/wiring). I was feeling a little frustrated, then I saw it. The 92 TBI'd 350 that had 86K on it. IT was in great shape with no oil leaks. I asked how much. $475!!!! Sold American. I also got the computer and wiring harness.

So, anyone want to let me know how to wire this thing up? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fortcollinsram

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Nice score. Did you get the fuse block with with harness? It won't be too hard either way. You just need a fused 12V+ ignition hot to the ECM, run a few wires here and there and boom...PM me a let me know if you want the wiring diagrams...I have them hanging around here somewhere...

Chris

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
<font color="red"> SCORE! </font> /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
Bill

BlackDog714

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Nice score. Did you get the fuse block with with harness?
Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

No fuse block, do I need it? Oh yeah, PM sent.

Thanks

BlackDog714

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. I dont want to drop my tank to install a fuel pump. I know there is an aftermarket pump that is reasonable that mounts next to the tank. Does anyone know a part # or the manufacture?

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score
Go to your local auto parts store and check the catalog. I found a pump yesterday for $60 that will feed TBI. It's an inline pump so you won't even have to drop your tank.

Top Bottom