CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Interior and firewall painted

Yukon Jack

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty excited. The body guy got the interior and firewall shot yesterday. The color is exactly what I was going for. Here are a few shots. Can't wait to get the truck done and back so I can get it running.

28bodyshopfirewallpaintP3230030.jpg

28bodyshopinteriorpaintP3230031.jpg

This pic shows the color pretty well.

28bodyshopfirewallpaintP3230034.jpg

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
that looks excellent. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif looks factory fresh

69K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
man that lloks sweet! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Yukon Jack

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm just excited to get it home soon, I hope. I don't know how soon that will be - but I just have to try to get my 454 fired before Burt4x4 fires his. That will keep both of us motivated, trying to beat the other /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

TONYP

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
WOW /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
now that is what I call restoring /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
love it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Yukon Jack

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
The only drawback is now it's gonna be too nice for me want to abuse. Oh well, I guess that can be what the 70 K5 is for. Thanks for all the compliments. I never thought I would be doing this with my truck. I just wanted it one color and initially was just gonna rattle can it, then decided, no I can borrow a paint gun and at least use automotive paint. Now it's at a body shop getting it done right. Funny how projects take a life of their own.

TONYP

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I'm right there with you on that one...after working so much getting my redone, It's too nice to wheel hard and I know what it took to get it to look good...
keep us posted... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom