After farting around for almost 2 years I finally got around to working on a long lost project. It's been sitting in my barn after Jeremiah and I put the engine in. I put in a $32 autozone cam shaft in it due to the lobes worn off. Other than putting the dist. in 180deg ( yeah I know that TDC is when the valves are rolling on #6 but I only missed it 180 deg.) After that and some gas in the vent of the carb she started and RAN . So off to the store and web I go to get nickel and dime stuff to finish this buggy. So, since I've worked on this for more than 10 minutes, I guess this is going to be my offical build thread. More to come.