CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

JUST A COUPLE OF PICS.

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
very nice rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
sweet /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score
Looks like you've been polishing that thing again... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looks good.

BILLY RAY

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
3911Baloo_s_ledge.jpg

3911Baloo_s_ledge_2.jpg

3911Baloo_s_ledge_3.jpg

It is alot of fun going up hill but I yell like a little girl going down hill. I know I should have not brought up the little girl thing because I can never tell where you guys will go with it. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
That would be scary /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Thats way wicked! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I see it is tagged for street use as well, How do you get around the fender laws? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Bill

BILLY RAY

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Had to fix the red X problem. As for Texas we do not need fenders to pass State insp. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Now this is the down hill stuff I do not like.
3911Baloo_down_hill.jpg

I know i'am a sissy but if you were as light as the rear of my truck you would understand. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Where's the blue camo? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Nice pics. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

K1Orion

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Very cool!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

So what "blazer" parts are still there? Other than the badge , I mean. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Now this is the down hill stuff I do not like.
I know i'am a sissy but if you were as light as the rear of my truck you would understand. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
DUDE! I can sempathize! Straight down hill is not too bad to a point, but off camber down kills me. Full bodied blazers go easily where must be sloooowwww and smmmmoooootttthhhhhh.

BILLY RAY

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Hey Russ I know you know what I mean by how light the rear gets. I'am going to put a strap in the rear to keep the rear from unloading so much. I sure hope it will help. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

SEE YA ON THE TRAIL DUDE!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Top Bottom