CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Like a little kid waiting on Christmas......

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I have settled all of my dealings with the IRS and recent audits. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I have received my first check since 96. Well I hav bought quite a bit for my truck. I just ordered my 6" lift and last Friday sent off a check for my sliders, front winch bumper and rear bumper with a tire carier, plus a Ramsey 12000lb winch. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I received my 84 Jimmy parts truck last week and began working on it today. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif Tomorrow I an going to call ORD and finish my shopping spree for the Jimmy. I iwll have spent a grand total of around 3800.00 on my project. Now just waiting to have everything show up in my garage. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Stay tuned for more pics and a thanks to all the members who helped me with my purchases and decisions. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

big pappa b

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Wow...must have been a hell of an ordeal with the IRS. New presents are always good anytime /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Wow...must have been a hell of an ordeal with the IRS. New presents are always good anytime /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
damn, now i'm really thinkin like a gear head... i read this and was all "What! he had independant rear suspension???" lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Now just waiting to have everything show up in my garage

[/ QUOTE ]

I have it all sent to my work. My wife doesn't understand why I need to KEEP getting stuff for my truck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

I have it all sent to my work. My wife doesn't understand why I need to KEEP getting stuff for my truck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As i said before,,,,,,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif NEVER DONE /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

Top Bottom