CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

louisiana

Col_Sanders

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
There are a few guys here from Louisiana. I've only been here a couple months and all the offroading around here seems to be on leases but there are trail rides and stuff around Baton Rouge. www.la4x4.com has more info.

a175

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely a necropost, but...
Kisatchie National Forest, dude. I live near the Vernon Parish portion and it's my escape from civilization. The Workers' Station near Ft. Polk has free maps available.

Col_Sanders

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Definitely a necropost, but...
Kisatchie National Forest, dude. I live near the Vernon Parish portion and it's my escape from civilization. The Workers' Station near Ft. Polk has free maps available.

I sold my K-5 a few months ago. Just own an ATV and a SxS now. I rode up at the Enduro trail and at Redstone a couple years ago but now I a have lift and 31" tires on the four wheeler so I cant go up there anymore. My RZR is way too wide for those trails too.

If I could take my RZR on the truck trails that would be tempting.

a175

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm at Government Pond right now enjoying the view and some shade. Actually a fun trail (not sure how "ok" it is) starts at the hunter camp and gives you some nice bumps and dips through the sticks. It ends at the junction of 421 and 444.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

arelliobe

Reaction score
hello,newbie here,greeting from CA

Its my first time to post on this forum,just wannat make some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this board,please delete this thread.Nice to see you guys here. :)

Top Bottom