CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Man, I wish summer would get here!!

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I got trails with my name on them! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Wheeling a few weeks ago in the snow was fun and all, but I'm jonesing for warm weather, maybe it's because I don't have a top and my heater no longer works. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
gloves.jpg

there ya go

Hossbaby50

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Summer = less wheeling

are you nuts /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Just kidding. That is only here in the desert southwest. I think you just need to trailer that beast down here to AZ in the winter when you can't wheel there and cure your jones down here. Then go back to CO and wheel the summer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I want to see how a rig built for CO style wheeling would do on the AZ rocks.

If you really want to take care of any remaining sheetmetal get it down here to AZ, we will cure it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

crwln73

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I got trails with my name on them! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Wheeling a few weeks ago in the snow was fun and all, but I'm jonesing for warm weather, maybe it's because I don't have a top and my heater no longer works. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Cmon out to CA and wheel the HAMMAZ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
maybe it's because I don't have a top

[/ QUOTE ]
Soon the trend will be to weld Your top back on /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
If you really want to take care of any remaining sheetmetal get it down here to AZ, we will cure it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think there will be much left by fall. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

K5 NUTT

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Steve...with Moab crunch week in full swing i have not had the time to watch the news...but down here in junction it has allready warmed up...allthough night time temps have reverted back into the 40's and lower this week. Painted the truck tonight so other than re assmbly we are a green light for moab...will be in denver thursday night...gonna re join the army reserve friday...

DW

mdm365

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Here in vegas the top came off and we hit the nellis dunes and did some rock crawling.The temp just shy of 80* /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif mike m

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[/ QUOTE ] I don't think there will be much left by fall. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweet, it will be easier to tow down here to *test* Remember nothing rusts if you scratch it often enough.

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Yeah, it was 80 here last week (Denver) one day but most of the fun trails are still buried.

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score
Thankfully, it's cooled off a bit here. High was only 91* today. Low is a down right frigid 64 though! Brrrrr.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

K5 NUTT

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
We've been in the mid sixties to the mid 70's on average...but just started the cold nights this week...walked out of macco tonight around 9pm in shorts...wrong clothing...brrr...guess i'm not quite used to the co weather just yet.

I'm headin down to phx in either late nov or early dec to wheel will my old buds this year as the wife was down there last week and it hit 97 while they were at the phx zoo...

Your sig is funny...but i have to sit back a minute and reflect on that...seems like yesterday and your site was so small and there were only a hand full of k5 pics and links on the site...lol. Still remember you sending me a diagram of the filler plate you made for your sec rear bumper...can we say back in the day now that we approach the 5 year point? Course that would make me an official piece of old furniture when it comes to ck5....lol.

DW

Dw

Grim-Reaper

3/4 ton status
Author
Reaction score
Had to service the A/C was almost 80 over the weekend /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Going to the beach next week.

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I just wish it would stop raining here in Indiana so I could push the truck out and do some cutting with the torch.... I got rock sliders and new front floors to finish! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Had to service the A/C was almost 80 over the weekend /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Going to the beach next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran around last weekend wheelin WITH the AC blowin, was kinda nice /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Actually kinda nice with the Burb, it has dual AC, front and rear, so even with the winders down, it still keeps it pretty comfortable. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
I ran mine Saturday when the wife and I ran around in the truck. Ice cold now that my evap was cleaned /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif When it gets to over 100 degrees here , I will still be wheelin /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Of course there is a lake near by my favorite spots , so even without a/c you could take a dip then drop the tailgate and chill /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Try living in the PNW!/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif It's always wet n cold and unpredictable! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Just gotta get out n play in what ever weather it is! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Bill

Top Bottom