MICHGAN CK5ers date postings so we dont have to read the 75 reply post to..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigburban383, Mar 30, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

figure out the dates /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

june 5th a saturday at the mounds.it's on the calender. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif PM me if you all can go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif you don;t have to be from MICHIGAN to go . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. boggerless

and sunday if anyone wants. remember we will be trying the pull,your burbieburb against my 350 super duty /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i woundn't be able to make it for sunday, i have a race way up in mio /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. boggerless

cool,bro. i used to race my MRA # was331.milan drag way every friday night. and sundays were the best,i just can't remember the track names. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif name a few and i'll tell you if i've been there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. roostr34

roostr34 Registered Member

I will try to have the motor back in by then. I might have to get directions from someone.

7. boggerless

good deal,there is directions in the originial post. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i need to look at them again myself. hey, have you ever heard of the group sadomasachism,they are my cousins from GR.??? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. roostr34

not that I know of.....

9. big83chevy4x4

what part of GR are you from, you could meet me at my house and you can follow me. i live near greenville, oooooh ooooooh, we could have a convoy /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif as 4 others are going with me also

10. boggerless

hell'my friends and i will meet you to and have a bigger convoy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you with that? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. big83chevy4x4

you wnat to drive all the way over here and drive all the way back over there? ok if you want /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. boggerless

like i said , i don't now where it's at.i'll look at the map tonight. i figured i had till may to look. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. big83chevy4x4

its in mount morris, north of flint

14. big83chevy4x4

here is a map
    [​IMG]

15. boggerless

thats it big daddy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

16. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i wound be able to make it for sunday, i have a race way up in mio /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Mio, eh? It's not that far up from here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

17. roostr34

I would be willin to hook up w/ u guys and caravan down, anyone else trailerin their rig?

18. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hell'my friends and i will meet you to and have a bigger convoy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you with that? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't forget suburbans in the convoy [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

19. boggerless

sorry brother. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. boggerless

i might be, where are you coming from? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif