CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

MICHGAN CK5ers date postings so we dont have to read the 75 reply post to..

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
june 5th a saturday at the mounds.it's on the calender. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif PM me if you all can go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif you don;t have to be from MICHIGAN to go . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
and sunday if anyone wants. remember we will be trying the pull,your burbieburb against my 350 super duty /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
cool,bro. i used to race my MRA # was331.milan drag way every friday night. and sundays were the best,i just can't remember the track names. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif name a few and i'll tell you if i've been there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
good deal,there is directions in the originial post. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i need to look at them again myself. hey, have you ever heard of the group sadomasachism,they are my cousins from GR.??? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
what part of GR are you from, you could meet me at my house and you can follow me. i live near greenville, oooooh ooooooh, we could have a convoy /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif as 4 others are going with me also

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
hell'my friends and i will meet you to and have a bigger convoy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you with that? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
like i said , i don't now where it's at.i'll look at the map tonight. i figured i had till may to look. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
here is a map
moundsmap.jpg

Jeff427

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
i wound be able to make it for sunday, i have a race way up in mio /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Mio, eh? It's not that far up from here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
hell'my friends and i will meet you to and have a bigger convoy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you with that? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't forget suburbans in the convoy
slap.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry brother. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Top Bottom