CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Miscellaneous stuff for sale in Portland, Oregon - Power K5 Mirrors, etc

Engineered Vintage

IGOR
Vendor
Reaction score
This stuff is all going to the big swap meet in Portland on Thursday... So I need cash in hand (or thru Paypal) BEFORE Thursday (04/01/04) if you want any of it...

Power Mirrors & front doors (with power windows & locks) from 91 K5 - with mirror wiring harness, and little power mirror adjustment knob (that bolts to door panel) - with doors to bolt right to... $450 for doors & mirrors or $250 for mirrors with wiring harness

91 K5 Front clip, fenders, hood, bumper, core support, headlights, cowl panel, bumper filler panel, wiring, everything except inner fenders to completely convert 73-87 style to 89-91 K5/Sub/Crew front clip. $400 complete

Front Dana 44 axle - 72 K5 Blazer. Front disc brakes, 3.08 gears. Passenger flat top knuckle replaced with non flat knuckle - needs new ball joints on that side. Rancho steering stabilizer, stock tie rod (straight) - $50 and you come get it...

4X4HIGH

1 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
You might want to PM rjfguitar about the power mirrors. I know he is looking for a pair and even has a post in the wanted forum.
I guess I should have reread his post again to see if you already had contacted him. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Top Bottom