Theres no spark to plugs. So heres what I checked: Theres carbon residue on the contacts in my dizzy and I know there shouldn’t be any residue but its just proof that its been sparking and arcing a bit. The contacts were clean before cranking over, but after cranking a whole bunch now theres small traces. Theres a little over 50 ohms for the wires. Powers going to the dizzy when its supposed to and all wires are correct. And the plugs are brand new. I put everything together crank the engine and I still see zero spark to the plug when I test it.