CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

mud fest, MA

heavy iron

Registered Member
Reaction score
found this online mud fest HALIFAX MA its going on SUNDAY JUNE 19th 8am -5pm looks like a good time

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm about 8-10 miles from Halifax MA !..:eek:...
Might have to go watch some trucks break..:popcorn:

heavy iron

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm about 8-10 miles from Halifax MA !..:eek:...
Might have to go watch some trucks break..:popcorn:
think i bumped into u at a junk yard in north dartmouth i had my 1990 blue suburban there talk to some one with the same truck as yours if it wasnt you

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
No,I don't think it was me,I have not gone to N.Dartmouth in several years...closest I've been to there lately was Seekonk Speedway..

I have seen only one truck around my area anything like mine,with an 8 foot stepside,and its a dark blue & primer Chevy...surprised to hear one like mine the same color is still being driven,I thought I owned the last survivor!..

heavy iron

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had a great time at mud fest have pic on my phone just need to no how to post them up Next one in Maine I'll look up the date

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was tempted to go,its about 15 miles to the farm the Mud Fest was at,and I have never gone there before...but I also wanted to go to the Seekonk Speedway flea market..got up at 6 am,hemmed and hawed till about 10 am--then ended up deciding to go nowhere instead,and made a big breakfast..
I have a lot of bills to pay by month's end, and my truck isn't in the best of condition,so I stayed home and did a few repairs on the house instead..

heavy iron

Registered Member
Reaction score
Going today to go buy a 1990 blazer for 2500 .6"lift with 35" tires needs floor work and quarters has new rear tailgate support 700r with 308np 14 bolt rear with CV rear drive shaft not bad my this is for my 16 year old boy going teach him how to weld and wrench be a father and son project. I just finished my quarters 2weeks ago came out great my truck getting real close from being done

Top Bottom