CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Mud! (Warning to dial-up users: Lots of pictures)

NerdBoy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
A buddy of mine was shooting some pictures and video at a local closed mine pit, and we decided that it was time to give the truck a test. (Believe it or not, no alcohol was consumed. This decision was made without any impairment)
So, he grabbed his DV camera, and shot some video of me trying to make it through a couple of mud holes. I took some frame captures while editing the video, and these are some of the better shots.

(This is for all the people out there that think my truck is just a mall cruiser /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

mud01.jpg

Hm. I think I almost need a snorkel, here.

mud02.jpg

mud03.jpg

mud04.jpg

mud05.jpg

And, before I washed it off on Saturday...
mud06.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

daleearnhardt01

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Looks like fun man. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I love mud but I cant stand that kind of mud water. I like peanut buttery mud better myself, doesnt get all up in the engine bay and stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Esteban86K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
This is for all the people out there that think my truck is just a mall cruiser

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your really good at photochopping!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

J/K Nice pics. I like those kind of water pits too. Kinda cleans the undercarriage of all those chucks that the Peanut butter mud left behind. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

NerdBoy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I think I prefer this type of mud, too. Seems to be easier to wash off the next day...

84gmcjimmy: A litte bit. Not too much, though. What you aren't seeing in the pictures is that I hit the first hole with too much speed, and killed the motor. That's when the most of the water hit the motor. There was a fair amount that came up onto the headers through the wheel wells, but that stuff boiled off pretty quickly. Made for a cool steam effect, though.

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
sweet looks like you had fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

84gmcjimmy: A litte bit. Not too much, though. What you aren't seeing in the pictures is that I hit the first hole with too much speed, and killed the motor. That's when the most of the water hit the motor. There was a fair amount that came up onto the headers through the wheel wells, but that stuff boiled off pretty quickly. Made for a cool steam effect, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooh okay, looks fun!

Top Bottom