First of all if I remember correctly it was supposed to be rainy all day saturday and clear up sunday....turned out it cleared up saturday early evening and deteriorated into that misty, gloomy, windy day where the temp did nothing but drop all day... Saturday night I made a good bit of progress on the truck, went out and bought all my seals and bearings and had everything ready to work hard on sunday...From the outlook of things I figured I'd be done with everything by 1 sunday afternoon....Sunday morning I get up, and get the old axle unbolted from the front. I decided I'd just try and get the front done this weekend...the rear would be easy to finish and I needed the truck rolling more than anything...to start things off bad I couldn't get one of the hubs/rotors off the old 10bolt, the side that wasn't seized...the side that I spent all of last weekend trying to unseize just fell off as I moved my truck 20 feet across the feild but the "easy" side wasn't so easy...I needed and wanted the rotors off both sides because they were new from a few months ago...after chaining the axle to the big oak tree and working a tow strap in behind the rotor I latched the strap to my c-10 truck and tanked on it probably 10 times....it would pull the truck back after each yank, with no progress made, the slack would make the axle rise up off the ground but no progress on getting the rotor loose....screw it...I'll get it off by beating on the rotor with a sledge and just replace that rotor...all I need now is the backing plate for the calipers to mount to...The new donor axle had them but that would mean I would need different calipers for that axle Dana44 and those calipers wouldn't work with the stainless steel brake lines I wanted to install in the midst of all of this....well, broke the rotor and the hub still wasn't moving...well I had two new hubs overnighted to me for the axle, so screw it I'll cut the old hubs with the angle grinder, cut the bearing and pull it off and get my backing plate out....so after cutting the hub to peices I get to my backing plate, remove it and bolt it and the spindle to the axles....okay ready for the install of the 10bolt hubs I had overnighted to me....I start looking at the D44 spindles and they looked different from the 10bolt spindles...although supposedly they are interchangable...(Should have researched a bit more)...fit a bearing on there and its WAY TOO BIG....insert cursing! Both my 10 bolt spindles are f'ed its sunday, bone yards are closed!!! So here it is 3p.m. and I have to run back to autozone, exchange bearings, return seals that were the wrong size etc etc...so I grab the d44 hubs that I had beat the shiznit out of removing orginally and check them out, pack the bearings up and get them ready for instal...I noticed one set of bearings had been repackaged, didnt think much of it at the time....so I get the lug studs hammered into the rotor hub assembly...ready to get it all together...by this time 6p.m. I realize my truck won't be driven anywheres this weekend.....I took a dinner break and said, I'll work on my truck till 9 then I need to shut it down so I can drive the hour home....after dinner, I remembered I wanted to change the pinion seal...took about 30 min to wrestle the original seal out of its home...new one went in with a breeze, on goes the yoke, and the nut....Damn the pinion nut is too big! Insert more cursing....so after much research and pleading with the guy at Autozone we found some type of locking spindle nut in the right threading to make it work....get back home a bit before 8 and get that straightened out....here comes 9 o'clock...on goes one side rotor and hub....the other side goes on, but not completely.......its stuck! wrestle with that thing for 30min and finally get it off of the spindle...on further inspection the inner bearing (the one that was repackaged) isn't the right one....Auto zone is now closed and I am screwed as far as getting that axle rolling again tonight....So I have to find a way to get my truck off jack stands without a front axle out of the driveway...screw it, I reassembled the rear axle, slapped tires on it and rolled it under the front....by this time its a little below 40 degrees and still doing the misting thing...its like 10:30p.m....roll it under...CRAP spring perches aren't the same width...duh should have known that! I'll make it work, so I shoved 2 u-bolts into their retainers and faced the rear axle backwards and bolted it up....not the safest of things but atleast I was able to roll it out of the driveway until next weekend....so the project goes on....busted knuckles, hammering myself in the knee after missing a shot at the rotor, Breaking wooden hammers, sliced hands from sharp parts that grabbed a hold of me...it wasn't a pleasent day working on the truck...so she sits...got back to school at 1:30 this morning.....Damn Murphy, go bother someone else!!