CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

my blazer a couple steps closer to road worthyness

badassblazer03

Registered Member
Reaction score
Spent the whole weekend working on it with a couple friends of mine and we were able to get alot of things done including exhaust, tranny, clutch, twin sticks, wiring, and many other things. Here some pics of the process. A friend of mine put the pics on his web site.
K5 pics /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Looks great! the only problem I see is a FORD keyring /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Kool, But why side pipes? Have you given thought to crushing them when out wheelin? They right in the crush zone! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Bill

badassblazer03

Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah that is a concern but right now my main concern is getting a sticker and then getting a newer truck for a daily driver and then turning this thing into my offroad rig.
-Stew

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
What are the twin sticks used for /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
What did you have to do to make it fit and work? Is it worth the extra $105.00 to get the 2 lo gear? Do I have to have a doubler for this? Or is it just for single transfer case? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks

badassblazer03

Registered Member
Reaction score
it's for a single T-case (NP205) and from what I have done behind my friends house it is worth it because you are able to have the low gear for going slow but the turning radius of being in 2WD so it makes your rig more manuverable on the trail. Hope that made sense.
-stew

badassblazer03

Registered Member
Reaction score
The ford key chain was given to me by a friend and I really want a super duty because it's the only real, good looking truck out their.
-stew

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
Ooooh I get it. That would be useful. I hope I wasn't rude in my last post /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom