CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

My have to start hanging out in here

Stickseler

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Going to look at this tomorow morning,

87 3/4ton 119k miles guy says its in decent shape for a 18yr old truck. No rust (yea right). Carfax checks out Kind of a gas hog for a DD but I want to turn the K-5 into a toy and the MPG should be similar (10-12) but my drives only 12 miles each way
He wants 3,000 for it.

789925760.160044217.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
Damn, looks nice from the pic, hope you get it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

SUBFAN

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
You will like the parts interchangeability, and space.

Heck to hang out in here, check in once a month and you will be set.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
You will like the parts interchangeability, and space.

Heck to hang out in here, check in once a month and you will be set.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep kinda.
I check in every couple of days /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Stickseler

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Too much rust /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif My excuse for getting a Sub is cause the Blazer has rust and I want to turn it into a toy /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Th underside looked ok but there was a wierd amount of rust on the drivers frame around the shock and on the bottom of the tailgate. + the windshield leaked /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I offered him 2k for it and he said he had other people coming to look at it. I figure he has my phone # and I can check back in a few weeks and see if its still there.

Top Bottom