CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Found Need bolt and spacers (both sides) for Idler Pulley on 5.7L - 1989 V2500 Suburban with A/C

dbreid

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey there!

I have a 1989 V2500 (4x4 3/4 ton) Suburban. Good old fashioned 5.7L WITH Air Conditioning (which appears to maybe matter here? Pulleys seem different) and serpentine belt. I blew up the idler pulley (NOT the tensioner assembly pulley. I am talking about the stationary idler pulley which mounts on the passenger side of the engine blot (front, obviously) under the Air Conditioner.

Because I was trucking along on the highway, I didn't notice it had blown the bearing until it had spit them out and backed the bolt out. I put on a new pulley, but the Bolt itself, and the washers (on the inside and outside) and spacers took some damage, so I'd like to find a new set. No one I called has that stuff new (not like they are wear parts).

So I'd like: 1.) The bolt itself. 2.) The "concave"/Dished washer that the bolt pushes against 3.) The aluminum Spacer that goes against the block to put the pulley in the right place.

I took pictures here (images inline below).

I need shipping to 94402 and am glad to send money with PayPal/Venmo, whatever. I'll also note that there's a little rubber O-ring on the bolt that goes against the block, so I'd like to have that too. The bolt should be M12 x 1.75, btw. Please PM me if you have one you can part with.

Thanks so much!!! Dan

broken.jpg Pulleys.jpg Suburban_bolt_washers.jpg

dbreid

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, after ordering several part combinations, I found one that had all the parts! ACDelco DEL 15-4957 was a winner. Had the spacer, the washer, the bolt and even the little rubber o ring. SUCCESS!

Top Bottom