CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

New pics of sub

ratzila

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Here are the new pics that you have been waiting for.
15044newratzila2-med.jpg
15044newratzila3-med.jpg
15044newratzila4-med.jpg
15044newratzila5-med.jpg
I hope to get new action
pics at the mud bog soon. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Moose

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Great Burb. Someday. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

skratch

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

But just how do you get up into that thing?

madmike

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I used to not like Suburbans. Then I bought a 2wd one for parts a few years ago, for the 454/T400/14 bolt rear. At the time, I thought, "these are really kind of neat vehicles", but I still didn't want one. Then a couple of years ago, some kid drove one to college, a '78 4wd Sub on 4" lift and 35" tires, with a 4 speed, and I thought, "that's pretty effin cool!". Then I noticed some really nice Suburbans on this website, and now I like them!

Your Suburban is really nice, I like it, nice job! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i woulnd't mind owning one now!

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
how tall are you?
just to put it in perspective

Beast388

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Dang! Nice job!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

ramjet gmc

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
wow looks good /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif wher you the winning bidder for the NASA sky lab project ? just kidding /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

we will look for the mudbog pix /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

ratzila

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I am only 5'8" so to the bottom of window sits about 6'. I just cancelled an order to 4wheel parts for n-fab step bars.
I need to find someone who can build me some rock sliders,not likely to hit any rocks down here in south alabama /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

bryguy00b

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
man..i dream of having a truck that big were i have to struggle to get into it..awesome!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

scoutillac

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I would love to do that. I have two things stopping me. My wife and the law. I got pulled over for no mud flaps 6 times in two months, and for over height one of those times. Luckily my rear was in by 1/8". Nice truck man.

fortcollinsram

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Screw the pics of the mud bog. I want pics of some peeps trying to get in that damn thing.. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Kicking 'BURB man...

Chris

SUBFAN

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Good thing you do not live in the Midwest....Clearing snow from the windshield would be a BITCH /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That is one sweet 'Burb, bet I couldn't even reach the door handles /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

thefarside

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Damn that is nice! I think you could use some of those blinking red lights to warn low flying planes. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

How much lift is on that thing? Is it a block, spring, body, and shackle lift? The total lift muct be like 14 or 15 inches I bet!

Top Bottom