New shoes on the ol' mans ride..

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by k5 krawler 50, Dec 6, 2005.

1. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

Well i went home from college this past weekend.. and when i walked in the garage i noticed something different about my dad's 65 fastback.. it recieved new rims and tires.. i was able to take some pics of his car when he pulled it out.. so here you go..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is a pic of the motor. This past summer we re did the hole top of the motor.. also had to get a new torque convert.. with a higher stall.. i will get more specs on it for you guys when i talk to my dad to night..
    [​IMG]

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That is a beautiful car. Looks like lots and lots of work went into it. :bow:

3. k5 krawler 50

Thanks for the props.. I wish i could take credit for it.. i was way young when my dad and my grandpa rebuilt it.. my dad is going to give me a hole ton of specs on it so i could post them up. Thanks again for the props.
    Cory

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

awesome, pro touring-esque look. Going to build my dad a pro touring-esque car in the not to distant future(hopefully).

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That has got too be one of the nicest looking stangs I've seen in a very long time. This die hard Chevy guy would like too have it.

6. k5 krawler 50

Thanks for the props i will have to pass on all the great words to my dad, he will appreciate the props too..