CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Not exactly a barn find but...

HoldMyBeer

Ridin' on the tailgate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Found this sitting at a local business today. Nobody was around for me to ask about a price, so I guess I'll try again tomorrow.
The cowl badges say CST/10, and below that it has an 8 and a 350. I couldn't see most of the interior, but what I could see looked to be in decent shape save for a missing piece along the top of the dash.

If you have any thoughts or observations, or can educate me about this truck (because y'all are far more knowledgeable that I am at this point), please share.

right.jpg left.jpg front.jpg rear.jpg

1-ton

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
From What I can find the CST/10 was a trim level designation from 69 to 70. The rust on the front rim may mean rust underneath.

HoldMyBeer

Ridin' on the tailgate
Premium Member
Reaction score
From What I can find the CST/10 was a trim level designation from 69 to 70. The rust on the front rim may mean rust underneath.
Thanks for the clarification on the years.

I'm sure there's rust underneath, after all I live at the coast - everything rusts here. I'm just surprised the rear bumper is in as good of shape as it's in.

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That didn’t carry to the 71-72? Or was that the Cheyenne or something?
67-68 had CST badges on the doors

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
"CST" = "Custom Sport Truck" ,at least thats the description on the '71 CST K5 I had on the options list--it had the fancy door panels,seats,and a factory tach..

Top Bottom