CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

offcamber tilt-o-meter

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
looking for the tilt-o-meter but cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone know where i can find one?

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
steve used to sell them with a blazer logo on it. its not on the site anymore.

there are a couple other places that sells them let me see if i can find them

EDIT: i found one here

heavy4x4

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I know, here I come to spoil all the fun...but, ummm, what's the point. Yeah, I've seen 'em in trucks and stuff, but here's my thinking. If you don't know exactly at what point your truck is going to roll, it's not going to save you. I suppose there's a certain amount of cool-factor to having one in your truck, but I just don't see the point. My "tilt-gauge" will be how much of a load I've put in my shorts.

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
i think it gives you and acurate of what you are really at. sometimes it seems like you are going to roll but are barely even tilted. this will tell you what you are at instead of guessing /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Well, it gives you bragging rights b/c I was in Steve's K5 when the tilt-o-meter pegged at 45 degrees at Indy back in Sept. And of course I had a death grip on the rollbar... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Do they make "this one" without the <font color="orange"> heep </font> on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

There, fixed it for yah /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom