One Lucky .....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Metrodps, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy GMOTM Winner Author

Build(s):
    Twas the night before Recon and all through the flat not creature was stirring, not even a rat. I had just filled the K5 up with 30 galons of gas. When I arose to settle the matter it emptied my wallet of most of my cash. At $2.29 a galllon it blew $68.70 fast.

When I rounded the drive but what should appear but a sadden rug rat. There he sat him and his cat. I could see from where I sat he was mad as a matter of fact. I leaped from the cab and my belly it shook like a bowl full of jelly. I took of my hat and there we sat.

He said low and slow mom can't go man this blows! So I arose to settle the matter and faced her klatter. Twitching and moaning on how she wasn't going. I said with a straight face"That's to bad dear you have to stay here". I said it wouldn't be the same and played her game.

I called out the door for my boy. I said you grab this I'll grab that don't forget the other crap! And we went right to work his feet they did fly as he flew from the room I heard him say "a wheeling we will go"

OK gear is all packed on the road at 07:00 (7:00am) for Rausch Creek. The site of Summer Blaze 2007

2. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy GMOTM Winner Author

Build(s):
    Arghh got on PA turnpike instead of 80 and lost time and gas. Got in around 19:00 hrs (7:00pm). We went to Hershey and did the choclate thing and now at Rausch forgot my phone card and some other little poo. Good thing this was a dry run.

Gas was $2.69 to $2.73 Lots of big hills so gas milage is down will figure it later :( tired so calling it a night. Be at Rausch at 08:30 hrs (8:30am)