CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

ORD Tube Doors?

trollporter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
When are you going to stop teasing me with the tube doors that you have listed on your Coming Soon page. I need a set bad. I ordered a set last Sept. from a company that we will leave nameless (!!!ECHOBIT!!!) and still havent seen them and I am now very desperate for a set. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4x4Iron is selling them for $315, but thats a few more beans than I wanted to drop on a set. Nice product though /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.

skratch

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing too.
That would be cool! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Stephen

1/2 ton status
Vendor
Reaction score
We're watching this, but we're not going to take any orders till we know we can build the doors and that time is not right now. But we're getting there....

Dandwg

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I am also waiting /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

scotto0609

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Four for a crew cab! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

TruckNutzDude

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I'll be waiting to order mine with my rock-rod... take your time. I'd rather wait for a good product for tomorrow than get an almost good product today /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

70jimmy

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
I would gladly offer my truck as a guinea pig for perfecting the ones for the first gen's. I live close too. I will be getting in touch with you about a doubler soon anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Stephen

1/2 ton status
Vendor
Reaction score
Hmm, crewcab and suburban tube doors, that sounds cool. We conveniently have some of those trucks here to play with.

smokkey1

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif tube doors for my sub sounds good to me too /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

trollporter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Should have said this in my original post that started this thread but a tube rear gate for Subs and Blazers would also be great. It would probaly need some type of inside or outside skin to kept [darn] in the vehicle and could use the factory hinges. Gate style or barn door style. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Top Bottom