I was doing so good not spending money on the Burb. I needed to do something about the brakes anyway. After a lot of research in this matter I decided a a complete bolt on system was the way to go. So I decided to go with a Hydratech Hydro boost system. I also went with a new master cylinder. Not the cheapest route one can take, total cost on the system to my door was $842 and change. It is supposed to be the chit, time will tell. Customer service was very impressive, hopefully the product will be equally as impressive also. I will try to take as many photos of the swap and do a write up on it. I should have it no later then next Thursday.