CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Parts I have up for trade/Sell

Bruiser

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have front driveline. TH400/NP205 to D44 front. The CV joint is rebuilt couple years ago with very use. Other end needs new u-joint.

Stock Rear Driveline TH400/NP205 to 12 Bolt complete

NP205 transfer Case with TH400 adapter (need to make sure it's the right one for double) was saving for future use but will entertain offers since need cash/parts to get blazer back running.

Stock 4 barrel air cleaner -free you pay shipping if someone needs it.

Can take pictures of any items just ask.

T-ROY

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Which pattern is it? The figure 8 or the round? If it is the round, what do you want for it? What do you need in trade? I don't have much left, but who knows? I do build big ass bumpers btw. bodyguards by t-roy
T-roy

BowtieBlazer

Diesel Powered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Front and rear drivelines

I'm assuming these are teh stock drivelines.....what are the measurements, is the rear CV? was it out of a short bed truck or blazer?

Bruiser

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
T-Roy - I will run out and take pictures of it right now before it gets dark. Sure we can work something out.

I am 658 miles from SLC, UT

They are stock driveshafts. no the rear does not have a cv joint but front does. Rear is more than likely spoken for since I can't find the rear one I need so will have to have this one lengthend.

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Price on the front shaft, is the yoke tight on the splines? Also could you send me a picture of the CV from both sides of the CV, working on an idea /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif My email is K5muddog@juno.com /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Top Bottom