CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

UT Parts wanted :

NYCEGUY01

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parts wanted :
Looking for a set of 1/2 ton Chevy axles someone is pulling to go with Tons. Ideally 4.56's with good diffs etc... Bonus points for Crossover steering. I want to stay 6 lug.

Also interested in 4" or 6" ORD leaf springs built by Deaver or Alcan (Ive heard both build for them) looking for the thick multi leaf soft packs. Front and Rear. A set of the old Rancho "Pre-Runners" would be cool as well if they are still in good shape.

Anything else I may want for a Std cab shortbed build. Im in N. UT but can do some driving, Have cash, a trailer hooked up, and the next 3 days off work...lol

Possibly even a TH400 w/ transfer case combo.

I thought I had a whole project truck to buy with a lot of this on it but the owner ghosted me... Who know it was so hard to give someone $$$ I wasnt even talking down the price...lol

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Parts wanted :
Looking for a set of 1/2 ton Chevy axles someone is pulling to go with Tons. Ideally 4.56's with good diffs etc... Bonus points for Crossover steering. I want to stay 6 lug.

Also interested in 4" or 6" ORD leaf springs built by Deaver or Alcan (Ive heard both build for them) looking for the thick multi leaf soft packs. Front and Rear. A set of the old Rancho "Pre-Runners" would be cool as well if they are still in good shape.

Anything else I may want for a Std cab shortbed build. Im in N. UT but can do some driving, Have cash, a trailer hooked up, and the next 3 days off work...lol

Possibly even a TH400 w/ transfer case combo.

I thought I had a whole project truck to buy with a lot of this on it but the owner ghosted me... Who know it was so hard to give someone $$$ I wasnt even talking down the price...lol
You never said you were ready for the address... but you could easily make the round trip to Washington in 3 days.

NYCEGUY01

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You never said you were ready for the address... but you could easily make the round trip to Washington in 3 days.
?
The one you have for sale is a cool old truck but has exactly 0 of the items Im looking for in this ad.
Thanks though man..

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

NYCEGUY01

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking out sir…. After I got him to pull the cover and do a little counting his 4.56’s turned into 3.08’s…lol

Top Bottom