CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Pictures from Table Mesa & Florence Junction Run (Cool Shots)

therobzilla

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Don't let anyone tell you a K5 won't flex w/ 1/2 ton gear. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2559Axle_Alley_Flex-med.jpg

2559Axle_Alley_Flex_2-med.jpg

2559TM_Pred_2-med.jpg

2559TM_Pred_3-med.jpg

Comments?

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
Re: Pictures from Table Mesa & Florence Junction Run (Cool Flex Shots)

I applaud you for beating that thing so hard with small tires and half ton gear!

therobzilla

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Re: Pictures from Table Mesa & Florence Junction Run (Cool Flex Shots)

Resurection Joe,

Long live the 1/2 ton $hit. I don't think I will ever change, unless I find a smoking and I do mean smoking deal on 1 ton stuff.

All joking aside, I really have learned to pound the $hit out of half ton stuff. I have so much seat time behind the wheel that It's just the only thing I know how to wheel. Keep in mind, we wheel just about every weekend here, so you end up getting really good driving the $hit you own.

Thanks for the comments.

Rob

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score
Sweet Rob! And I hear your liking the Cummins too. Life must be good for you right now. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

I just wish I could manage to get out as much as you guys do... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

therobzilla

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Russ,

Love the Cummins!!!!! How did I live without it??

I'm going to put the utility box in the trader today and see if I can get it sold. Really want the regular Dually bed.

I hoping to find a 25' gooseneck trailer soon also, I really am into the whole towing thing. I'm getting old and like the comfort of tow rigs. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Thanks,
Rob

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score
Amen brother! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Stomper

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only comment is where's the flop??? There has got to be a flop /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif j/k

That is some serious wheeling spot /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Don't let anyone tell you a K5 won't flex w/ 1/2 ton gear

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif And if you wheel you 12 bolt hard , I know mine will last too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif All these pics of the local big dawgs wants me to get something I can /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

bajaviking

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Way cool, your pictures were just turned into my wallpaper of the week.

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Hossbaby50

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Ya, but when you are using 1/4 ton springs with 1/2 gear it is just like running 1/2 ton springs and 1 ton gear. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just bustin your balls a little Rob. I wish my truck would flex like that and I could take my truck the places yours goes. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Harley

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Nice pics, you keep tempting me with these pics to come out there this winter, damn you.

marv_springer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Ya, but when you are using 1/4 ton springs with 1/2 gear it is just like running 1/2 ton springs and 1 ton gear. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif... This the new Math..?!

Actually, it's more like seven eighths of a 72 Blazer being driven by a guy w/ half a mind to do three fourths of an impossible line on obstacle #2 of our 3rd trail that weekend...
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Marv

yellowK20

Well Lubricated
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Is it just my eyes or is that a Semi-floating 14bolt out back with disc brakes ???? in that last pics looks like ya got 8-lugs /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
LOL! That's our Rob! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

purple76pearl

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
being that i run half ton $hit, i applaud you, i just wish i had more time to wheel mine, *finish mine* ahem, lol but my question is, are those parnelli jones tires? if so how do you like them, i was looking in to a set a while back but never talked to anyone that actually wheels them
anyway, nice looking rig, i hope my half ton holds up
btw
what gears do you run? locked im assuming? if so what

denver75k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
THATS what IM talkin about!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
my question is, are those parnelli jones tires? if so how do you like them, i was looking in to a set a while back but never talked to anyone that actually wheels them

[/ QUOTE ]

those are goodyear MT/Rs

FWP

CRS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poser /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Now where's the pics of Marv, me, and Eric /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

therobzilla

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Scott,

I run 35" MTR's on 12 Rear and a D44 front, I run 4:11 and I have Superior Crmo's in the front with CTM's and run Superior Crmo rears. I run a full spun Detroit C-Clip locker in the rear and a Detroit EZ Locker in the front.

I love this setup.

Thanks,
Rob

Top Bottom