Welcome To CK5!
Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.
Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.
Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 3 on the tree, Oct 17, 2004.
how do i post pictures of my 70 K5 ? I'm confused /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
1. upload the picture on the internet, somewhere that allows "remote or hot linking"
2. right click on the picture and scroll to "properties"
3. copy and paste the web address starting with the http:// and ending with jpeg., gif., etc.
4. when you reply to a post you will see "Image" as an option next to the font color chart. click that and enter the web address you copied from your picture.
5. preview your post to make sure the picture came up and submit your post. it should show up on the screen.
It took me a few tries before I figured out how to post pictures on this site. Keep at it and you will get it. If you were a paying member you could try it out in the test forum, unfortunately you don't have that privelage. You also gain access to store your pictures in the CK5 photo gallery so you can link them and show off your goods. It's $25 and well worth every penny if you use the member discounts even once. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
p.s. Stop making more than one post for the same question. It's a waste of space. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif If you want to bring a topic back to the top of the list simply reply to it with "TTT" or anything, even a smiley graemlin will work.
Separate names with a comma.