I spent about 2 weeks over Christmas break working on my junk. The laundry list includes: Zero-rates front and rear (front 1.5" forward, rear 1.5" back) lengthened driveshafts (went to 1350's in the rear) hydraulic assist with pump mods (got a good deal on a WTO set-up for a 70's truck so I converted my 86 over [new lines and bastardized pump]) new perches front and rear (rear to set pinion angle [11 deg of operation on both joints]/ front was kind of last minute when I bent the hell out of the stock perch and had to make one out of scrap square tube with a chop saw and a torch...ugly but should be pretty strong) Moved front shackle hangers (still running stock length 6" lift springs/ new shackles are 3/8" plate, 6.75" hole to hole) recentered H1's with plastic inserts (actually did this a few months ago but just now got around to taking pics) And last but not least (maybe even my favorite of the list )....... installed a bicycle bottle holder on the door. Not very technical but it sure is great having a cup holder now. The pic that shows it also shows the door trim pieces I made out of 10 ga stainless to get rid of the darn door straps and covers that always pop off. I've still got a ways to go (i.e. castor's still not quite right [about 9 deg pos] but hyd assist is taking care of that for now and my "temporary" brake line fix is still there from a couple of years ago when I lifted it), but it's getting there. Constructive criticism is welcomed. Anyway, here are the pics (in no particular order, but ya'll are smart...you know what your looking at). There's a bunch, if you want to see anything in particular let me know (I enjoyed playing with the girlfriend's new camera).