Well I'm in the process of building up my 1-ton axles for my blazer, but since i'm going to school, i'm restricted to a budget. So i found a way to get progress done on my axles with out spending much money at all. When it is all said and done thou, i will have to dump some coin into the detroit locker for the 60, 4340 axle shafts, and 300 m u-joints.. but here is some progress pics of what i've been doing to keep me motivated to keep on going with the build and to see some change: Dana 60 housing when i first picked it up: Dana 60 housing after cleaning it with a wire wheel and sand blaster then coated with primer and satin black spray paint: I decided i didnt have the cash flow to buy new single wheel hubs, so i took in my hubs to my dads work and did a little work on the victor mill: (there will be a wheel mounting flange welded to these too) I also sand blasted a knuckle and a brake caliper bracket. I primered the caliper bracket, but ran out of primer to finish it and the knuckle: Here is a pic of the other set compared to the clean set: I think i have spent maybe 20 bucks in primer and paint and the mill work i did, along with the sand blasting. So far so good i guess..