As a few of you know... I started building a wheeling rig over spring break (beginning of March) from the bare frame and rusted out cab up. Basically, it's a 79K5 frame with all of its stuff moved around and an 87C10 cab and motor put on it. Throw in some oddities like a hydro 465/208 and 56"/64" springs. Put it on a 10 bolt/12 bolt, disc it, and throw on some 39.5x15-15 TSLs. Make it as light as possible with as little weight on the front axle as imaginable. Some threads I started while I was contemplating/addressing its build: my 120" of leaf spring post my hydraulic clutch thread my relocating the engine crossmember thread my relocating steering box thread (aborted this idea) my rear radiator thread (postponed) Well, today was its 14th day of building. I got to drive it today. My interest was waning yesterday but now that it's mobile I'm more excited again. I still have a long ways to go. The only issue I ran into was that it needs weight in the back (lights up the tires REAL easy) and the fact that I can't seem to shift into third gear while it's moving. I can go from 2nd to 4th but I can't seem to hit 3rd.