CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Projector headlights..gimmick or functional?

88K5Jimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I was looking into H4 headlight conversions and stumbled across these projector headlights. I know a lot of the newer cars run them and they have taken off with the ricer crowd. Does anybody have any first hand experience with projector headlights? Do they work better than a regular H4 housing?

Here

and here

I think these would work because my 88 has the 4 headlight setup and I believe they are 4x6 also.

Thoughts, critisism?

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Dunno, but i wish there was a similar type of comversion for my 89's headlight setup, hell not even the Xtra-Visions are available, that sucks. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

thor

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I have a set of the 130/90 watt non-dot H-4 lights from jc whitney (the 7" ones in my '78) They are like the sun when they are on....

mouse

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
On my ricer (1999 Dodge Neon RT) projector lights produced less light on the normal beam. On high beam they are brighter but how long do you usually ride around with high beams on? They are expensive, and for the money, I don't think they are worth it. They look nice, but I would rather have function over form... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Top Bottom