CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Rear sliding windows?

Nigel

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi i am wondering if anyone knows where to get a pair of sliding windows for the topper windows? Mine now are solid ( non sliding).
I live in Minnesota and these parts are not easy to find. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Nigel

wheels87k5

24 Karat
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Once in a while you can find them on ebay in pretty good shape. $200-$300 shipped. Or you can try to find a whole top with the sliding windows for around the same price, just not shipped.

If you do find a top, with sliding windows, that you're interested in.......go to the "Classified Section", "Hauling" and see if you can work out a deal on having it hauled by someone that may be going to both locations.

Note: There's a chance that the window molding and/or felts will need replaced because of aging.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi i am wondering if anyone knows where to get a pair of sliding windows for the topper windows? Mine now are solid ( non sliding).
I live in Minnesota and these parts are not easy to find. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Nigel
Well if you find a reasonable way to ship, I have a set for $100 in California

1975Jimmy

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if you find a reasonable way to ship, I have a set for $100 in California
Okay, I'll bite... Can you post or PM me photos on the condition of these sliders? I too am in Cali.

Top Bottom