CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Rubbery Floor

babyburb

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Have you considered checking in on Rhino Lining or LineX ing it. Not sure how much though?:thinking: I want to do the interior of my sub one of these days.

Just a thought?

ryoken

Puppy Fabricator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
This has been discussed numerous times in here.. Particularly often between Southernspeed and I...

Other than the pre-made vinylly ones from LMC, which I'm sure someone is going to post up, your options are limited..

If you want something that'll conform, it's gonna require heat... I looked into it at one point... Unless your some sort of chemist that knows the particulars on what kinda rubber to purchase, then found it in applicable sheets from somewhere, it's gonna be a difficult task..

I ended up using truck bed mat, cut to fit in the flats... The only thing that doesn't get covered is the tranny hump.. I'll be doing a custom flat sided/topped one when I do my floors, so at that point I may be able to cover it easier...

I went with a big universal one, at the bottom of the page, and cut to fit...

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/bedmats.htm

here's a pic of the back... Also, I'll be Herculining the floor with a bunch of heavy coats, before I lay that done... thicker the herculiner the better...

mat.jpg

grimjaw

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
About 5 months ago I bought a vinyl passenger area floor from Summit. I do not remember the brand right off. The floor is very thick, but very stiff in the cold. Its just starting to get warm enough here to work with the floor.

ryoken

Puppy Fabricator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
eh, i've seen that in plenty of boats... good product, nice of flats but it don't bend/conform real well at all.... very stiff... maybe heat gunned, it might...

Top Bottom