CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Saturday trail change

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
The Cliffhanger run on Saturday is going to be nixed due to lack of interest

Is there another trail we should add, other than Pritchette’ part deuce?

It would be desirable to control group sizes for any of the trails, so we are hoping not to overflow to 25 trucks on Crack n back

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
What are you looking for?

We are kinda hoping to see another alternative to CnB that’s about in the same level just to spread trucks out. Both Pritchette groups should see less than 10 trucks each

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
What are you looking for?

We are kinda hoping to see another alternative to CnB that’s about in the same level just to spread trucks out. Both Pritchette groups should see less than 10 trucks each
I don’t know, this will only be my second time to Moab. Pritchette was awesome last year but we’d like to try something new. It doesn’t have to be hard core, just a little challenging and some cool scenery. We’ll bring the FUN!!

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Did you guys run Golden Spike or Gold Bar Rim? The CnB is the last half

There’s some entertainment to be had there, and the two of you would double the entertainment factor for the rest of us...

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Did you guys run Golden Spike or Gold Bar Rim? The CnB is the last half

There’s some entertainment to be had there, and the two of you would double the entertainment factor for the rest of us...
I haven’t run any of those, not sure about Nate. We ran fins n things, Poison Spyder Mesa, Pritchette, Behind the rocks backwards to get out and Steel Bender last year. We are usually good for some kind of entertainment.

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks. We might head off on our own adventure.
From what I gather you have never done Hells Revenge. I would love to see video of you doing the Hot Tub and the Escalator would be a decent challenge. I thought the entrance to Hells Gate was more of a challenge then running the Gate itself but I had good spotting coming out. The rest of the trail you guys might find a bit tame.

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
From what I gather you have never done Hells Revenge. I would love to see video of you doing the Hot Tub and the Escalator would be a decent challenge. I thought the entrance to Hells Gate was more of a challenge then running the Gate itself but I had good spotting coming out. The rest of the trail you guys might find a bit tame.
That’s actually the trail we are thinking about doing. Nate has done it before but he wants to run it with me and he’s upgraded his build since then.

Top Bottom