Here's my build up/down/up thread. A few quick pictures of the last build, then on to the current build! The day I got it Gutted the interior, used it for parts storage since I was renting a room at the time Rebuilt the 203 with a part time kit Got a citation from the city because it was non-op (no axles for 3 months, on jackstands) in the driveway. Eaton in the back, 3/4 ton d44 up front, moved it to the backyard Painted it obnoxious yellow Added the namesake stripe and lettering Along the way I did everything else needed to drive it. brake lines, square tube front driveshaft, HAD 1350 cv rear shaft, seats, dash, etc. Wanted to wheel it before I put it on the boat for hawaii. Once I got to hawaii, I stripped the dash out and made a square tube dash. This will get reused in the current build. I also rewired with a ez2wire harness & fuseblock. Nothing quite like rock crawling 100' from the ocean. At this point the truck was getting to be reliable, safe on the road, reasonable to drive. Go to finally register it, it won't pass a safety inspection because of excessive body damage. I have a tight windy wheeling course in my back yard, lots of trees, rocks and mud. Makes for lot of dents. So I decided that it was time to rebody the truck. This is where I got myself in trouble. ... con't in next post!