show me winch bumpers spare tire bumpers and sliders

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by original balzer, Feb 22, 2006.

1. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

i figure i have lots of small tires mostly 31's so im going to get bumpers and sliders 4 the lift and use up some of these tires i have (like 8 31x10.50x15 with 3/4 tread). so i want to see pics of front winch bumpers rear spare tire bumpers and sliders. im fairly set on DPI's deep woods sliders but dont realy know what bumpers i want. this is for my 1990 burb with rear barn doors so rear tire bumper may need to be homemade unless someone knows a place to get them it seams the CK5 vendors have stopped makeing their rear tire carriers. or dont make them for barn door subs.

balzer

2. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Hey, I am sure a quick search on this site would yield a plethora of good pix.

3. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

search the photo gallery, I am sure you will find a burb with sliders, a beefy rear bumper and winch

4. Wicked Wolf Auto

Wicked Wolf Auto 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Build(s):
    wheres the beat a dead horse smiley:wink1: search will bring up TONS theres some in my sig too;)

I say build your own you'll be happier. If someone builds it for you and you end up not liking it you're out $500 :doah: if you build it and you don't like it you're out a couple hundred and your time:D