CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Spring cleaning

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
TH400 that has had a 27 spline th350 ouput shaft swapped in, I was told the tranny was good, but being sold as core or parts $100 OBO

27 spline complete NP203, no adapter $100 OBO

CARR gutter mount light bar with 2 6" 100W Baja lights, pretty good condition, I have a lighted rocker switch and mounting bracket for the switch to go also $100 OBO

10B front housing, knuckles, and tie rod and that is all, sold the rest $25

10B rear housing and backing plates $25

10B diff cover $5

350 engine minus carb and dist., ran but had bad blowby and blown head gasket, so it needs a rebuild, 2 bolt main, $75 OBO

steel rear driveshaft from a 96 Z-28 with an auto tranny, I had this from when I swapped over to aluminum, I sold the car $40 OBO

Tan t-top covers from a 93-97 camaro, good condition $35 OBO

Black velour dash mat for a 93-97 camaro $20 OBO

Slotted tailight covers for a 93-97 camaro, painted cayenne red, no cracks, a little scuff on one, but easy fix when painted $20 OBO

I will add more as I find it. All prices are + shipping.
I can ship via Forward Air on the big stuff, and will trade any combination of this for a complete TBI setup /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Krennen /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

fjleiter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
If you were closer I'd be all over that engine, don't wanna know what shipping would cost on that /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I can get you some closer pics tomorrow if you want. It will hold 6 lights total I think.

12340smaller.jpg

12340Smallerpicside.jpg

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I can ship through Forward air, I would guess shipping would be about $100, if you want it, I will eat some of the shipping. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

fjleiter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I'd take you up on it if it was that cheap but local Forward Air comes into Rochester, NY. For some reason everything in and out of out airport is like double to triple anywhere else. Did a quick check on rates from OKC to ROC and it was $270+ for anything from 300 to 500 lbs /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
(I really miss living near a major airport....)

[ QUOTE ]
I can ship through Forward air, I would guess shipping would be about $100, if you want it, I will eat some of the shipping. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
there site is always over priced, I only paid $235 to ship all 670 lbs of my D60 from NYC to OKC, and I shipped an 205, 175lbs from OKC to LA for $49. I bet that $100 would cover it, Hell I will even do $150 shipped to you, if it is more than that I will eat it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

fjleiter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Still might be interested in this, what year is the motor if you still have it? and are you set up for paypal? Have a number off the block by any chance...

(trying to find a one piece rear main block, preferably a 87-95 block)

[ QUOTE ]
there site is always over priced, I only paid $235 to ship all 670 lbs of my D60 from NYC to OKC, and I shipped an 205, 175lbs from OKC to LA for $49. I bet that $100 would cover it, Hell I will even do $150 shipped to you, if it is more than that I will eat it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
This is a '81 block, so it is a 2 piece rear seal. I do have paypal, and I will get the #'s off the block for you tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
The bar is possibly sold, but yes it will fit a truck, as long as you have rain gutters above the doors /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom