CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

TCC Programming

3MAX

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I'm running Holley EFI and setting it up to control torque converter lock-up. I'd like to start with the original TCC function parameters as baseline and fine tune it from there.

Can anyone tell me what the OEM parameters are for locking / unlocking with TBI 350 and 700R4?

I have RPM, MAP, Throttle Position, and Speed that I can use as inputs with the Holley system.

dyeager535

1 ton status
Premium Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Not the help you are asking for, but if someone can't provide that, all i can suggest is to go download tunerpro RT, download the proper definition file and .bin for a 350/700R4 truck, and pull the data you need from there.

I guess as long as the definition file is setup smartly, it should be pretty easy to grab all the data for TCC.

bigblock72

Elmer's glue taste tester
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm running Holley EFI and setting it up to control torque converter lock-up. I'd like to start with the original TCC function parameters as baseline and fine tune it from there.

Can anyone tell me what the OEM parameters are for locking / unlocking with TBI 350 and 700R4?

I have RPM, MAP, Throttle Position, and Speed that I can use as inputs with the Holley system.

The table is really quite simple, here is an example from a 4l80. There are different rows for 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear but you only need one row. I would start with the numbers from 4th gear and adjust it to your preferences.

tunerpro screenshot.png

Top Bottom